I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Friday, August 21, 2009

Super Junior - Pajama Party



At the 1:26 marker of this video is one of my all time favorite dance moves (right up there with the Thriller dance/zombie hands thing). Even better, the guy's name is Shindong.

I had a weird time in my life where I was obsessed with KPOP music. It fascinated me. I am going to withhold the story until another day because this video is a much more recent find while my KPOP years were many moons ago (thank god). But honestly, I just needed a reason for how/why I found this.

But admit it, it's amazing. And the dance is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment