I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sebadoh - Rebound



Whenever I pop in an old mix cd I made back in the late 90's or early 2000's, I always seem to surprise myself whenever Sebadoh pop on. I am always impressed with how fresh and excellent the song is and forget completely I had a Lou Barlow streak (thanks largely in part to Barlow super fan Max Burke).

Folk Implosion also played a huge role in my post-high school, pre-real college days but I'll save that for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment