I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Atom and his Package - Waiting Room



Who needs Fugazi? Really? When you got Atom and his Package's cover of "Waiting Room" all other versions of the song pale in comparison. Atom was a discovery SOMEONE made when I was in the dawn of my high school years and it just blew my mind. I have very distinct memories of cruising around Santa Barbara in Jason's giant Land Cruiser blasting this song, and "Goalie", and "Hats off to Halford".

The only problem with that was, aside from Atom overload, was getting the chorus to "Hats off to Halford" stuck in your brain and finding your self singing "I want to be, I want to be a homosexual!" because of how gosh darn catchy it is.

I must say, Hats off to Atom!

No comments:

Post a Comment