I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dead Milkmen - Punk Rock Girl



Quite possibly one of the greatest guitar solos of all time. On top of that, amazing sense of humor, an accordion pumping away (but not seen), and some amazing lip syncing. I ran into this band by accident when I was younger and flipped backwards, couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I borrowed two of their cassettes from one of my friends way back in the day and um, still have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment