I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ivan Mladek & Banjo Band - Jozin z Bazin



Sometimes something pops up on youtube that just is too good to be true. A strong, driving beat. A skilled banjoman. And some dude jiggling like it's ain't no thing. What is even better is I am guessing that this was all purposeful. Carefully planned out like an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Ivan and his banjo band put a lot of forethought and effort into the production of this video, trying to find the pulse of a future generation (or generations) that will revel in the camp and cheese while clicking their way through youtube.

By the way, when I was younger I thought Batman the TV show wasn't supposed to be funny. I thought it was just a really badly done TV show. I've been skeptical of things like this ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment