I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Plastilina Mosh - Pervert Pop Song



I don't know what they are singing but I do know the song title is a bit odd/offputting. Regardless, this song has been on repeat in my head for the last couple of weeks. I'm not sure what it is about it. Possibly the jean jacket? As I had a jean jacket obsession back in 2002 when I was in Italy and was >this close< to buying one. Maybe it's because someone named Ximena sings in the song, as Ximena is a really awesome name.

I don't know why this song is awesome aside from the fact it is. Bump this loud and sing along (the best you can). You become cooler each time you hit "restart".

No comments:

Post a Comment