I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Old 97s - Timebomb



I don't know a lot about alt-country but whenever I hear bands like the Old 97's, I want to change that. These guys rock straight out. I've been listening to these guys for ages but it seems like their fanbase has a hard time leaving the south! There is not much else to say other than watch this video and eat a pile of slowly smoked ribs and you are set for life.

Wait. I think these guys are from the northwest. EVEN BETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment