I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shantel - Disko Boy



Romanian? Greek? Turkish? Macedonian? Whatever this is, it's amazing. First off, I have a hard time turning down any music with a giant marching band-like bass drum like that. Secondly, something about this music reminds me of sitting on a ferry in the Aegean Sea, making fun of drunk Polish kids as a group of American girls plead to the DJ to play some Ricky Martin. The DJ refuses and continues to blast traditional Greek music.

This isn't traditional, hell, this prolly isn't even Greek. But I'm sure it makes American girls who love Ricky Martin pissed off. And I'm even more sure it's great music to make fun of drunk Polish kids to. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment