I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Friday, August 28, 2009

bis - Tell it to the Kids



Even back in the mid to late 90's, I didn't particularly trust MTV for my music. Even the music played on 120 Minutes, I often needed to gather more info on a particular cool music video I had seen. Bis was different. I saw the last 30 seconds of this video and was HOOKED. The next morning I went to the record store and bought their album. No hesitation.

I think you can understand why. Bis changed a lot through the years (turning almost completely techno) but the first handful of albums (up to Eurodisco) will always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment