I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Subsonica - Tutti i miei sbagli



Everyone in Italy swears they hate Italian music. 883, Laura Pasini, etc.. it's all crap they say. Well, Subsonica are the exception. In many ways it's kind of a mainstream Mike Patton project but in many ways it's also awesome.

I saw these guys once in a sea of a crapload of other Italians in a random square in Bologna. The amount of singing, dancing, and general excitement proved to me that not all Italian music sucks and that I think Italians were lying when they said it did. They were just trying to keep Subsonica to themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment