I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stephin Merritt - Smile (No One Cares How You Feel)



This is one of my all time favorite Youtube clips. This is why Youtube was invented, so not just people who were awake at 6:30am on a weekday in Atlanta could see Mr. Merritt so brutally kill this interview. And even better? He jams a great track afterwards.

Even better, I think that newscaster is the same one in this video (not really, but a man can dream, right?):

No comments:

Post a Comment