I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Concept New Mix

Hello all out there in Booyaland. This blog was created to be a home for all current and past mixes I put together. While the new August 2009 Slough Jams will be coming in the next few days, I wanted to add a new feature to this blog.

Everyday I will be posting a new music video of either a song from a mix, a song from an upcoming mix, or just something that has an awesome/hilarious/booyalicious video. More than anything else, this is an excuse for me to update this blog daily. So keep coming back! BOOYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment