I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Praxis - Animal Behavior



Something about this video reminds me of Sesame Street gone terribly wrong. Almost as if Grover called up Bootsy and was like "Yo! I haven't seen you and Buckethead for ages! Let's party! Oh and invite Gwar too".

If you want to get funky and your head implode at the same time, this music if for you. I also highly recommend the album in which the Invisbl Skratch Piklz joins forces and makes anyone listening wet their short pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment