I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Streets - Heaven For The Weather



First off, this is one funky video. I like it... it takes its time and isn't all about the jump cut and cut cut cut and all that mumbo jumbo.

Second off, I also like the Streets, most of the time. The Streets can have the most bangin' tracks ever and sometimes, as if Mike Skinner was listening to nothing but Boyz II Men, he just falls flat with these weepy cryin' ballads. What the heck? Why so bipolar? Just keep poppin' off and causing a ruckus and I will keep a place in my musical heart for you.

This post was brought to you by using an apostrophe instead of a "g"

No comments:

Post a Comment