I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Friday, August 7, 2009

Cornershop - The Roll Off Characteristics (Of History In The Making)



Is there a more underrated band than Cornershop? Maybe Harvey Danger? Prolly not Harvey Danger now that I think about it. Cornershop is mindmeltingly awesome. You might remember these guys from your Kidz Bop tape back in the day (the track that played right before the Kidz Bop version of "Sex and Candy" and right after the Chumbawumba track? Remember?).

I urge you to do whatever you can to pick up as many Cornershop records as you can. If you still have a record store, and it still has a used bin, you may just be in luck. What's the going rate for used CDs these days? I'm guessing the answer is either $3.99 or $23.99. Those bastards are collectibles!

No comments:

Post a Comment