I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Monday, August 3, 2009

Kasai Allstars - Masanka Sankayi



I first discovered Congotronics when I was working in Boston at a bookstore/music retailer. It was, for the most part, a pretty crappy job. One of the areas of silver lining (aside from allowing me to create the worlds greatest/worst collection of curse-free gangsta rap promos) was being able to put on nearly any music I wanted. Congotronics (which included the Kasai Allstars) was blasted semi-regularly. As the album progressed, I found myself consistently turning the volume higher and higher, until some scumbag would tell me to turn it down. A few minutes later and the volume is cranked and shaking the keepers off the Il Divo cds.

Please turn up your volume as loud as it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment