I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Thursday, August 27, 2009

NOFX - Leave It Alone



8th Grade was the summer of NOFX for me. Someone's older brother was really into them and we stole the albums and listened the hell out of them, especially Punk in Drublic. I have fond memories of the first ever "party with no parents" I went to (in which we launched water balloons from the girls' backyard and hit some gangsta's grandma and they drove over and got Aaron DeCanio in a chokehold, oops) and we turned the soundsystem as loud as it would go and cranked this album. And this song is general. It was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment