I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Friday, September 4, 2009

Zoobombs - Doo-Bee



Here's an example of one of the many bands Kerry has gotten me into. Zoobombs are a lot like Guitar Wolf but at the same time have a different vibe to them. Less space, more rock? I dunno. Whatever it is, I really like Zoobombs. I like Guitar Wolf too, don't get me wrong but I'm always surprised by how many random people in this world already appreciate Guitar Wolf yet never heard of Zoobombs. So: World, I give you the Zoobombs!

No comments:

Post a Comment