I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Friday, September 11, 2009

12:08 East of Bucharest clip



I'm not sure why I had this movie, 12:08 East of Bucharest, in my possession but I did. I knew next to nothing about it (and kept confusing it with another Romanian movie about abortions) but when I watched it I was blown away with how funny and engaging it was. I highly recommend it, even if it can be very slow and/or go over non-historian/romanian heads at times.

This scene is a great part of the movie when the local school band jams out some sweet latin-tinged music only to be scolded and forced to play more traditional Romanian jams. And check out that kids moves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment