I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jovanotti - L'ombelico del mondo



When I was in Italy, Jovanotti's song "Salami" was everywhere. I will need to post that video here sooner or later, but for now, enjoy this clip of a more recent track that I had never heard until today. It's good. Jovanotti is kinda like the poster child for modern rock in Italy. He started as a rapper and moved to pop and hippie almost territories, but regardless, he's Jovanotti... the same dude who was in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment