I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hot Snakes - Braintrust



I wasn't really into the whole Swami Records scene until I spent some time in San Diego. After my first Nico's burrito, something in my blood yearned for pure manly fueled on carne asada rock and roll. I saw the Hot Snakes when I was in SD and they rocked my face. Of course, I was sick after eating some bad Mexican food (or Mexican food that was TOO AWESOME for my stomach to handle, I should say) but it still was a great show. I almost flipped out when the singer started to make HUELL HOWSER REFERENCES! Between songs he kept saying "LET THE FIRE...FALL!!!!" and what Huell episode was on earlier that day? Yep, you guessed it:

No comments:

Post a Comment