I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Warren Zevon - Excitable Boy



I'm not sure how anyone could dislike Warren Zevon. My only thought would be "Oh, they haven't heard enough by him" or "obviously, your ears are glued shut..". I was always excited when Paul Shaffer would take vacation time off from Letterman so Zevon would fill in.

Great, great songwriting and as you can see, pretty intense performances. Lost way too early but man, did he rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment