I post music videos of extraordinary quality. Once a month or so, I post a collection of downloadable mp3s that will melt your face. sendspace does not keep the links around for long. if you want a mix from the archives, drop me a comment or email. For a list of all the archived mixes, go here http://booyamix.blogspot.com/search/label/mix

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Toy-Box - Sailor Song



How have I not posted this sooner? I have an epic Aqua story I will need to tell one day, but obviously this band is NOT Aqua (DUH!!). This is Toy-Box. When I randomly stumbled upon them, one dreary day spent cruising youtube, I was blown away. This is prolly their most... real song. They have other jams about ET and Best Friends and stuff.. but this is what would go on my desert island mix tape for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment